100% Certified Baltic Amber Baby Necklace Polished Honey
- Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber. Each amber bead is individually knotted into place to secure the beads and for safety in the event of breakage.
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- Please note that baltic amber is a completely natural material and slight color variation from pictures may occur.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach passed your baby’s chin.
- Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewellery. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time. We strongly recommend measuring your baby’s neck circumference for proper sizing before selecting necklace length. A piece of string or yard can be used to gauge the correct length which can then be measured with a rule or tape measure.
Babies come in all sizes, however on average, we have found these guidelines to be most common:
Babies 4 to 11 months old : 10 ½” - 11"
Babies 11 months to 2.5 years old : 11″
Children 2.5 to 6 years old : 12"-13"